ENGINEER, CONDITION MONITORING - JG 15 (Sual)
To ensure that equipment are in optimum level of performance and availability through effective condition monitoring program. Determine the condition of in-service rotating equipment in order to predict when maintenance should be performed to avert unplanned shutdown, catastrophic failure of equipment and subsequent loss of MW generation.
- Graduate of B.S. Mechanical Engineering or B.S. Electrical Engineering. With at least five (5) years experience in condition monitoring and vibration analysis in power industry and other related fields
- Indepth knowledge in Vibration Analyzer & Balancing Softwares is an advantage.
- Can read and interpret technical drawings/diagrams.
- Computer literate. Can operate MS Office applications.
- Posses good communication skills.
- Interpersonal Relation, Integrity, Flexibility, Promoting Teamwork & Camaraderie, Concern for Performance & Productivity
Interested applicants may email a letter of intent and updated resume to email@example.com.